What Are Your Favourite Mods For 1.1.3?

NeoMorph

I'm loving playing with SSTU because it is so darn flexible. It's definitely a work in progress but even now I'm really having fun with it. Add Procedural Parts and Tweakscale and you can pretty much build anything.

What's your favourite mods that are compatible with 1.1.3?

^^ removed the pain of awful landing gear. Now I just vtol down without any fuel use. (Works fine in 1.1.3 despite the tag.)

^^ because I'm running a couple of planet packs, and it takes rather a lot of heft to get a ship out beyond Eeloo's orbit :)

Yeah, I use the SpaceY and NFT parts too. I particularly like the SpaceY heavy duty launch clamps too. The NFT parts are always in my large builds...

There is one really bad thing I have found about the new 64 bit build of KSP... it lets you run a ridiculous amount of mods now and still runs crazily fast. So my main messing about build has way too many parts available. That's why SSTU has become a saviour... it reduces my part count significantly even though I am running mods from 60 different modders.

Oh and here is one that I use so much I can't play the game without it heh. It's called Smart Parts and it just got updated to run with 1.1.3. I like making automated rockets you see.

SpaceY, both vanilla and Expanded. Those tiny and huge SRB's, separatron cones and Petal fairing make them a must.
Tantares and Tantares LV for Soyuz and Proton.
MRS for Orion LES and assorted bits. This has saved so many lives that I've lost the count at somewhere around 50+ green souls. Revert flight and quick saves do not come to question!

I'm only recently dabbling in mods, but so far I've enjoyed information mods like KER and RCSBuildAid. Started tinkering with Contract Configurator for kicks, may try my custom contracts out in another save when I feel I'm finished with my current save.

My must-have utilities: Kerbal Alarm Clock, MechJeb, Hyperedit (for testing of course), Editor Extensions Redux, Kerbal Joint Reinforcement, NRAP Procedural Test Weight (a really useful mod for testing payload capacities of launch vehicles)

My favourite parts mods: all of Nertea's mods, Mk2 and Mk3 expansion, DMagic Orbital Science, Planetary Base Systems, Vx Series II Engine Pack

My favourite planets: Mios from XPC, the revamped Eeloo system from XPC, Plock-Karen from OPM, the Sarnus system from OPM (yes there are only two mods here right now but I decided to name places individually because they're currently my favourite things about those mods)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.