[Stock] Ki-24 "Kind" Helicopter [WIP]

E2CA6BC847DD5875F7570186CC65C8EBC9C05787

FA155E4289968FD24E4B7067968D55F16B9666A4

C8D1021E49F0F74CC371A288FD257ADDD5CDD3CE

NO MODS REQUIRED EVER!

What is it that I can really say about this one that the screenshots don't already? The Ki-24 "kind" is a lookalike but def. not a replica of the awesome Mi-24 Hind helicopter. This chopper comes with a wheel-less 100% stock bearing in a quad-rotor design that uses only 4 of the smallest vanilla jet engines to lift this 40 Ton beast off the ground.

This beauty fits a crew of two and has a large accommodating cargo-bay to carry anything from rocket fuel to infantry or anything in between. Designed as a military transport/gunship I also armed the helicopter with four simple SAS stabilized rockets to shoot and sometimes destroy buildings of your liking. (or hating)

Unfortunately this is one of my least refined builds that I have ever posted to these forums. Nothing about it am I 100% happy with so I'm designating it as work in progress. That being said it is fully functional (besides a strange behaving front landing gear) and can reach just over 11 M/S in forward flight. It isn't a fancy Azimech turboshaft coaxial so don't expect it to be the most stable thing in the world although is still perfectly flyable.  

I promise to continue improving it but I am horrible with making wheel-less bearings since the 1.1 update and will probably stick to making more mega trucks.

Download The Helicopter Here: Download

For some reason the front landing gear only wants to deploy half of the time. After this video I reverted the flight and was able to deploy it again without issue. The front gear has a mind of it's own so be kind to it and it will deploy. Not like it matters too much anyways. Its a helicopter not a high speed jet. You can just get rid of the landing gear entirely if you has a problem with bipolar wheels.

Spoiler

Here is a spoiler of the next craft I will release. The next generation of my stock dump-truck series with brand new bearings for operation in this version of the game.

7F6DA2888F622B133C1274BA414C25AA41404677

CC0352BA740015E472B80C970198D9C308DD9083

Edited by Jon144

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.