Best. Wife. Ever.

Jimbo Jangles

6 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Think you can convince your wife to buy me a computer, too?

fix the car, patch the driveway, mow the yard, take out the trash, get a better job

They will update this list while you'll be showing progress.

Edited by kerbiloid

Yeah better hold on to that one eh!

My girl is almost there though haha :wink:
While I play mainly old games, she always wants to play the latest and greatest, thus she grows increasingly annoyed with our old computer.
Only a matter of time me thinks...

On 17/07/2016 at 9:07 PM, Jimbo Jangles said:

Omg, I've been struggling to keep KSP alive on a old Dell Intel pentium dual core with 4 gb ram and 256mb vram in an on board gpu. Today my wife says out of the blue, "how would you like a new computer for that space game you play?"

2 hours later she orders me brand new CyberPowerPC Gamer Extreme VR: Intel I7-6700 3.4ghz quad core, 16gb ram, 2tb hdd, and the kicker: nvidia gtx 1070 8gb with room for a 2nd gpu if I want one.

I always say my wife is the greatest woman in the galaxy, now I have proof!

Take care, youngster... you let the cat out of the bag, so now, there will be 12 or more lonely KSP players at your door to chat your wife up.... :)

But not me... My wife is a keeper for all eternity... as I'm disabled, I cannot work, so she does... but I told her "OK, but any money you earn, you keep".... so she does... BUT... she is paying for the new cam belt tomorrow for the car... paying her residency money ($1000, she is Dutch, and wants to stay here....with me...) saving to pay off our biggest bill... $1200 .... then.... she wants a new pool.... its all she wants..... then I mentioned how about a camper van, so we are buying that towards the end of the year... maybe not a van, but a bus.... and then...

.....she said she would buy me a brand new computer.... especially for KSP..... yes, **MY** wife is a keeper.... as is your wife for you.... :)

We are indeed blessed.... and we know it. :)

Edited by kiwi1960

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.