I built a Bop Base on top of the Kraken

JacobJHC

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2016 at 10:18 PM, RocketSquid said:

Awesome!! Nice use of the Mk2 form factor.

Was the Kraken's eye ore rich?

Sadly, the ore in the surrounding area is too low to harvest, this means I couldn't harvest any ore from the Kraken's corpse. :( 

On 8/6/2016 at 11:34 AM, Galacticvoyager said:

What is the meaning on setting base on my lord. Is it simply a holy base, are you not going to hurt this sacred place of my people?

Revenge. If you worship the Kraken I suggest you see this thread...

2 hours ago, JacobJHC said:

Sadly, the ore in the surrounding area is too low to harvest, this means I couldn't harvest any ore from the Kraken's corpse. :( 

Revenge. If you worship the Kraken I suggest you see this thread...

I have seen it, I waged war against it many months ago. Ending in an a alliance with the dres lovers (and converting someones love to both dres and the kraken.)

19 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

I have seen it, I waged war against it many months ago. Ending in an a alliance with the dres lovers (and converting someones love to both dres and the kraken.)

You are a noble kerbal and clearly fight for your cause. I usually find the Kraken to be rather enjoyable and want to find a kraken drive for the current version however, I got revenge that day to avenge the ship in the video. But I cannot deny that the ship being attacked ultimately led to me bettering my technology to where it is today. It's a gruesome vengeance but with moderate respect. 

10 hours ago, JacobJHC said:

You are a noble kerbal and clearly fight for your cause. I usually find the Kraken to be rather enjoyable and want to find a kraken drive for the current version however, I got revenge that day to avenge the ship in the video. But I cannot deny that the ship being attacked ultimately led to me bettering my technology to where it is today. It's a gruesome vengeance but with moderate respect. 

As long as you contribute to our kraken using a holy base. His rewards shall not go away in nothing. But in a `thank you`.

8 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

As long as you contribute to our kraken using a holy base. His rewards shall not go away in nothing. But in a `thank you`.

My base is not holy, it's crews religion, unknown.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.