Star Wars Mods for KSP

NotaKlutz

1 hour ago, Darth Jeb said:

I would love to exploit its thermal exhaust ports :wink:

Anyway are you planning to release it ?

It will be released as a Kopernicus plugin, meaning it will not have a working laser or be destructible by default. It will have a trench and a crater, though, and I will try to make it resemble the original as much as possible, including the fact that it is actual size. For the moment, it's still very crude and I don't really know how to do fancy stuff in Photoshop, but it will be an excellent learning experience. I believe I have all the Kopernicus "things" figured out now, so the only big thing left to do is the textures.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2016 at 10:14 AM, cubinator said:

It will be released as a Kopernicus plugin, meaning it will not have a working laser or be destructible by default. It will have a trench and a crater, though, and I will try to make it resemble the original as much as possible, including the fact that it is actual size. For the moment, it's still very crude and I don't really know how to do fancy stuff in Photoshop, but it will be an excellent learning experience. I believe I have all the Kopernicus "things" figured out now, so the only big thing left to do is the textures.

That looks cool! How's it coming?

56 minutes ago, Tykylo said:

That looks cool! How's it coming?

I'm having trouble with small trenches, but other than that it's coming along well.

48 minutes ago, Alshain said:

That's no moon.

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist)

Well, technically you can't make space stations with Kopernicus...it's a compromise solution.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2016 at 6:36 AM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

With all the love for SW type mods and the glorious Kopernicus Death star I thought it'd be fun to add one to a restoration project I'm just finishing up.

PVT7Xe4.png

best pic i could get before Jool wrecked the place

How did you get that small death star ?

Edited by Darth Jeb

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.