Where do i see the output of the HullcamVDS ?

Foristall

I hope I have the right section with this problem.  I am running 1.1.3 KSP and I'm trying to view the output of camera's placed around the ship.  In previous KSP builds I would watch them in the capsule on the output monitors.  I'm using HullcamVDS_Continued-0.1.1 and RasterPropMonitor.0.27.0.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Keith

Ottawa, Canada

hi you could always do that most uncommon of things and read the first post of the mod you installed, which  actually has operating instruction in the very first post ( no really dead easy to find right at the top and LG even gave it a heading  labelled Controls:  I know, what will they think of next?)  and they are as follows. 

Controls:

Next camera: - (Minus)

Previous camera: = (Equals)

Exits hullcam view: Backspace

You can change these keys by editting \Gamedata\HullcameraVDS\Plugin\settings.cfg

To view through the eyes of your Kerbal(s):

1. EVA the Kerbal
  2. Right-click on it
  3. Select "Activate Camera"
  4. Press "Backspace" to deactivate the view.

I suggest doing this in space, as walking around on Kerbin ... well ... the view can be quite dizzying. lol

Also, first person view does work with no problems on a a command chair.

Also, if you right-click and drag while in the view, you can 'look around' a little.

Keep in mind that if you are cycling through all the cameras, then you will cycle through ALL the docking ports in range, not just those on the active vessel.  So if you have a space station with 10 docking ports, you will cycle through all 10.

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

IF you have Hullcam and RPM installed correctly, you shoudl be able to use the buttons along the edges of the MFDs to toggle the screen to the Hullcam camera view, then you can use more buttons to toggle thru the various cameras (if you have more than one), AND you can use other keys to move the camera angle and zoom in/out...

If thats what you're doing, and its not working, then you should read the Support post, then return here with your logs, and more detail of your issue

Go to the "KSP Logs" section:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.