Weird docking port/command seat bug

https://www.mediafire.com/?3a4ybup2hu57u29

Well, there's this craft if any of you would like to toy around with it. But I believe I had finally made a spacecraft capable of an Eeloo landing and back. However... once I move my Kerbal to their command seat, you literally cannot do anything with them except for an EVA report. Sometimes, they start to Kraken out and they look like they're loose in the seat, almost like they're in free fall. Well, that's not all, but once you dock the two craft together, even if you right click or stage the docking ports to undock, they still stick together permanently, and you no longer have the option to undock. Basically, nothing does what it is supposed to do. I'm not sure where to put bug reports, either.

i think you should have posted under the technical support section of the forum (I'm sure somebody will move it to the correct location :wink: )

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/7-gameplay-and-technical-support/

not sure if it 'll help for the commandseat issue, but I think it should get your docking ports unstuck (make a safety backup of your save game )

Strange-sounding bug! Indeed, you're likely to get more help in Tech support, so I moved the thread there. Please let me know if you're using mods or a console, then I'll move it to the relevant tech support section.

6 hours ago, Deddly said:

Strange-sounding bug! Indeed, you're likely to get more help in Tech support, so I moved the thread there. Please let me know if you're using mods or a console, then I'll move it to the relevant tech support section.

I'm using mods, yes.

Also, I'm having trouble with sharing .craft files... am I doing it right? Or is the link broken? Would you know?

Edited by Der Anfang

1 hour ago, Der Anfang said:

I'm using mods, yes.

Also, I'm having trouble with sharing .craft files... am I doing it right? Or is the link broken? Would you know?

OK I moved it to the modded support forum.

As for your link, unfortunately mediafire links are not allowed on this forum because some users were being shown inappropriate ads. Should work fine if you host the .craft somewhere else.

Just now, Deddly said:

OK I moved it to the modded support forum.

As for your link, unfortunately mediafire links are not allowed on this forum because some users were being shown inappropriate ads. Should work fine if you host the .craft somewhere else.

Oh crap. Well... any idea where else I could share my ships? And thank you for you help.

I usually use Dropbox to host files, @Der Anfang. If you don't already have it, you can either go to the Dropbox website and download it there, or if you prefer, you can use my referral link and we both get an extra 500 MB of storage. There are of course other ways, but this is the only one I've tried, and it's free.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.