Kerbowling

TwoHedWlf

Better when you do it with a plane. 8)

I do my kerbowling via re-entry direct from orbit, none of your wishy-washy planey-waney things there, thank you. :P

On second thoughts, there should be a challenge to re-enter a capsule onto a group of EVA-ing kerbals.

hmmmmmmmm, I have alot on my agenda now:

-Kerbowling

-Monster Rover, hehe simply having a huge ass rover going over a set of landers/kerbals, very very closely.

-Kerbal Rocket launching (Saw this one in a video, a guy had a huge engine pointing up and a kerbal walked into it, the kerbal flew high up and then.. well you\'d know the rest)

-Mun arch climbing, and passing a heck tonn of things through the arch (from smallest to biggest, heeheh).

-Kerbal Sundiving, and watching closely what the kraken does to a kerbal.

-Landing on Minmus with a kerbal, and then with another kerbal already on Minmus, attempt a reentry to Kerbin.

You guys got any more suggestions for my sadistic appetite? Muahuahuahuah.

if what I\'ve heard is true.. you can position upside down rocket engines with tons of fuel and have their thrust push the kerbal upwords, breaking his otherwise fatal fall. This would be almost impossible.

God speed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.