[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

13 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

Hmmm. I don't know. 5-6 PM Eastern?

Fire

I'll probably still be at school then... 

13 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

Max if you need an elytra I have an extra

Ok. I kinda want to get one myself. But thanks for the offer!

13 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

I could give people the elytra, plus theres tons

I think the dragon fight is fair because it makes elytra renewable but still very hard to get. 

16 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

I have a ton of elytras too or I could see if I can somehow make them craftable

That makes elytra too easy to get. 

15 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

I run a shop that sells mending and frost walker II and more

Where do you get the books? You said you have villagers right?

1 minute ago, max_creative said:

I'll probably still be at school then... 

Ok. I kinda want to get one myself. But thanks for the offer!

I think the dragon fight is fair because it makes elytra renewable but still very hard to get. 

That makes elytra too easy to get. 

Where do you get the books? You said you have villagers right?

1.Its a bit more safer without the dragon since people started building stuff and its waay too complicated to have the dragon drop an elytra and there's an infinite(kinda) generation of ender cities that always have elytras which is half the fun to find and theres only been 3 or 4 found out of millions
2. yeah the thing doesn't work for custom receipes
3. If I told you, that would put my shop out of business :wink: 

39 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

1.Its a bit more safer without the dragon since people started building stuff and its waay too complicated to have the dragon drop an elytra and there's an infinite(kinda) generation of ender cities that always have elytras which is half the fun to find and theres only been 3 or 4 found out of millions

If you stay inside the pillars the dragon will stay inside the pillars. The wither will destroy your stuff because it always trying to shoot randomly and kill everything. The dragon targets you, so unless you're standing REALLY close to your nice build nothing will happen. 

The link I had earlier shows you how to make it drop elytra. End cities are really hard to find though. By the time you find all the millions of them you'll have the biggest world in Minecraft. And not all of them have the end ships.

42 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

2. yeah the thing doesn't work for custom receipes

Ok. 

39 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

3. If I told you, that would put my shop out of business :wink: 

As long as it's not from creative mode it's fine! If it is from creative mode I'm not buying anything.

29 minutes ago, max_creative said:

If you stay inside the pillars the dragon will stay inside the pillars. The wither will destroy your stuff because it always trying to shoot randomly and kill everything. The dragon targets you, so unless you're standing REALLY close to your nice build nothing will happen. 

The link I had earlier shows you how to make it drop elytra. End cities are really hard to find though. By the time you find all the millions of them you'll have the biggest world in Minecraft. And not all of them have the end ships.

Ok. 

As long as it's not from creative mode it's fine! If it is from creative mode I'm not buying anything.

that's cheating, plus, I cant even go on creative mode, I don't think anyone can
AFTERALL I need the supplies to get the books

Edited by SparkyFox

4 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

that's cheating, plus, I cant even go on creative mode, I don't think anyone can

Yeah. Actually Zoo was in creative mode the other day. 

3 hours ago, transitbiker said:

I'll be back on the server once i got this SSTO satellite launcher working in ksp! :D

PLAY KSP?!? 

3 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

how dare you play KSP, you're getting banned from the server

I was literally rolling on the floor laughing when I read that! XD 

5 hours ago, max_creative said:

Ok. 

I think they would extend out to the barrier so if you wanted to find all the millions of them you should also look for the millions of desert/jungle temples or the millions of nether forteresses :wink: 

5 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

Theoretically because mk runs the server he has access to the vanilla commands like /seed earlier in the thread so technically he could do it but he probably won't.

6 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

SPARKY AND I FOUND A VERY ODD THING.

THAT IS ALL

3 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

http://imgur.com/ae4FFhg

this isn't  a screenshot from me, I was too busy freaking out to take a screenshot, but this is from google and other peoples experience

Um... Is that a texture pack? Because ghasts didn't look that way 1 1/2 hours ago... 

3 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

OH GOD THAT IS IT

... x 3

Just now, max_creative said:

Um... Is that a texture pack? Because ghasts didn't look that way 1 1/2 hours ago... 

... x 3

its not a texture pack, I saw it and my ghasts look like depressed sugar cubes, not demented, whatever the heck that was

Just now, AlmostNASA said:

No Sparky and I both saw that in the nether.

and it made this weird dying whistle noise

43 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

No Sparky and I both saw that in the nether.

Okaaaaay... *runs off to check the bug tracker* 

There are no reported Ghast bugs or anything from Minecraft 1.11 official release. There were a few fireball related ones from the snapshots and 1.10.2 though. There also was one about Ghasts, squids, and the flotation status effect. Lol. 

44 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

its not a texture pack, I saw it and my ghasts look like depressed sugar cubes, not demented, whatever the heck that was

and it made this weird dying whistle noise

This is weird. 

So what I know from you guys: 

• The Ghast texture looks weird. 
  • The Ghast makes odd sounds. 
  • This is not a texture pack. 
  • There are two different Ghast textures because Sparky saw both kinds of Ghasts. 

What I found from searching: 

• There is ONE other image of this online. 
  • Nothing on the bug tracker. 
  • Nothing anywhere else. 

Hmm... 

I'm going to try to recreate this in singleplayer. I have no mods, texture packs, resource packs, or any other stuff.

I also should go check the 1.11 sound files and texture files. 

If I find the Ghast of Doom I'll take like a billion screenshots of it. I'll probably then go say something about it on the bug tracker and show you guy the screenshots. 

Until then I'm going guess that you guys had a texture pack and the maker of it as playing a prank or something... 

That Ghast thing is weird... @SparkyFox and @AlmostNASA, did you have a texture pack when you saw that creepy thing? Sparky saw a zombie that looked like Herobrine once, so this is the second time this is happening... If this happens a third time, we'll have to take precautions. I'm thinking about building an Anti-Herobrine defence station where we can document the different times we saw him. But as long as this bug/feature/whatever doesn't destroy things, we don't have to worry about anything.

EDIT:

Regarding the bug tracker, from what I understand, bug reports on the bug tracker can be deleted. This might also be a very bad joke by Mojang.

Edited by ZentroCatson

1 hour ago, ZentroCatson said:

That Ghast thing is weird... @SparkyFox and @AlmostNASA, did you have a texture pack when you saw that creepy thing? Sparky saw a zombie that looked like Herobrine once, so this is the second time this is happening... If this happens a third time, we'll have to take precautions. I'm thinking about building an Anti-Herobrine defence station where we can document the different times we saw him. But as long as this bug/feature/whatever doesn't destroy things, we don't have to worry about anything.

EDIT:

Regarding the bug tracker, from what I understand, bug reports on the bug tracker can be deleted. This might also be a very bad joke by Mojang.

I'll go with bad joke by mojang if anything, since that's the only thing that seem logical

3 hours ago, RA3236 said:

Servers can force a texture pack to be used.

the server doesn't use a texture packs and it certainly wasn't a texture pack

22 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

I'll go with bad joke by mojang if anything, since that's the only thing that seem logical

the server doesn't use a texture packs and it certainly wasn't a texture pack

You don't know that. Ghasts have not been changed in 1.11 or 1.10 (no changelog relating to it or a minecraftforums post) so it must be a texture pack or mod.

Just now, RA3236 said:

You don't know that. Ghasts have not been changed in 1.11 or 1.10 (no changelog relating to it or a minecraftforums post) so it must be a texture pack or mod.

dout it :/ no mods or texture packs, anyhoo, its no biggy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.