The Eve & Tylo Challenge

We all know how terrifying landing on Tylo and launching from Eve is, so I'll make a challenge where you have to do both in one mission! 

Challenge rules:

-Land on Tylo or Eve with ONE LAUNCH!

-After returning to orbit, land on Eve if you landed on Tylo, and land on Tylo if you landed on Eve with the SAME SPACECRAFT!

-Return To Kerbin 

----------

Your score is your mission time, in days, plus the amount of Delta-V you spent. So the lower the score, the better 

Stock:

No ISRU:

1) 

2) 

3) 

ISRU:

1) 

2) 

3) 

Modded: 

No ISRU:

1) 

2) 

3) 

ISRU:

1) 

2) 

3) 

With the smallest probe, the landing and takeoff are really doable and your challenge sums up to finding the best date with three transfer windows close to one another. 

Do we need to bring Jeb or some science tools ? 

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

No docking, at least 3 Kerbals

I did this a while back, but I forgot to take screenshots. It is doable!

You have just upped the stakes a lot. Just getting three Kerbals off Eve is tough enough, getting them over toTylo and down/up and back to Kerbin sounds really tricky. Or even just getting a craft down to Eve and back to Kerbin with no docking is a tough challenge. 

I'll have a go when you prove you have done it :wink:

Edited by Foxster

Of course, I'll do it again with screenshots and a new craft (physics might have changed since 1.0.5 when I did it). I did use ISRU and mods though, but no Alt+F12 or Hyperedit! Oh wait, did I say no docking? Sorry, I just saw someone else ask about it and brain farted. No, docking is allowed, it's just that any craft you use have to be launched together. But still 3 Kerbals minimum.

If your vessel can get from Eve to Tylo and back home, you could as well land on every other body. Insofar this is like the Ultimate Challenge, only without the tedium of actually visiting every single body.

On 10/3/2016 at 9:10 PM, KAL 9000 said:

No, docking is allowed, it's just that any craft you use have to be launched together.

Forgive my haggling, but will this really be necessary? All this proves is a tolerance of low frame rates.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.