Jane's Builds [0.16]

They can get there but really can not waste any fuel anywhere, the last stage of the actual rocket should be dropped at roughly apoapsis 120km and periapsis -50km then the lander will bring you to where you need to go but if the landing is at all inefficient then you wont be able to make it home. I will work on making them more forgiving to fuel wasting.

Just updated with lander IX, now has more fuel and thrust then the previous lander. Currently working on a bone stock lander, designation 'Alpha' and following mod dependent landers will be designated 'Beta'. Also still working on a rover, most likely requiring the carts mod. After this I plan on working on some space planes.

Cool stuff, creative use of the wing connector parts to make the research station - gave me an idea for something to play around with using the damned aerospace joints and making a flower petal type design for a rover lander.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.