Imagine a Furbee (Furby? sic) that looks like Jeb or Valentina.  It would be adorable, make Kerbish noises and slowly learn English to say things like "Fly!" or "I love rockets!".  Just like Furbees get frustrated, the KSP Jeb Furbees would be frustrated unless they are subject so so much acceleration, jiggling and impact from time to time.

I'd buy, like, ten.

Also, kids would love plush Jeb Furbies.

20 hours ago, Jonfliesgoats said:

Imagine a Furbee (Furby? sic) that looks like Jeb or Valentina.  It would be adorable, make Kerbish noises and slowly learn English to say things like "Fly!" or "I love rockets!".  Just like Furbees get frustrated, the KSP Jeb Furbees would be frustrated unless they are subject so so much acceleration, jiggling and impact from time to time.

I'd buy, like, ten.

Also, kids would love plush Jeb Furbies.

I want!!!

Like those minion toys but a Kerbal!!!

They are creepy.  I bought two for my wife and they'd grind and whir their servos while speaking Furbish.  That said it's a cute variety of creepy, like watching twins ride matching scooters in matching helmets.  

I Jeb or Valentina Kerbal Furby would be creepy.  Plus they would make happy noises when they are twirled or tossed around.  Yeah, that's creepy but it's that cute variety of creepy 

Also, I didn't even know about the minions toys til I saw that video.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.