What's your Poison?

RangerDanger75

F22 Lighting 3, MW2, Just finished Duke Nukem Forever after a large break from it, I like to play the play the old stuff on DOSBox, GTA VC I always seem to go back to and Wheelman. Any good Bourbon\Whiskey, Bundy Rum and recently I've taken to smoking a pipe. Love the Borkum Riff black Cavendish, Dr Pat's Irish Mixture and Erinmore flake. I'll be trying out more flavours as life goes on...

Who were the people talking in the video?

http://www.vatsim.net/

Captain is my voice. ATC controller (actual person) is from the Vatsim network which is a full-realism virtual ATC network. Controllers use real world standards (and many are real-world controllers). I highly recommend it for anyone on FSX. First officer (computer) is automated from the PMDG MD-11 aircraft being flown.

PMDG just recently released their 737 NGX

http://youtu.be/VQrEuwzyBTM

• 1 year later...

Ksp, ARMA I, ARMA II, ARMA III, Minecraft, FSX (Flight Simulator 10), Portal 1, Portal 2, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 6, CS:Source, Americas Army 3, DCS A-10 Warthog, Dota 2, Demolition Company Gold, Gmod, GTA 4, Half-Life 1-2, Mirrors Edge, Puddle, Prision Architect, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Sim City 4, L4D, L4D2, Little Inferno, BF 1942, BF 2, BF 3, The Ship, Team Fortress 2, The Ship, Ship Simulator Extremes, Sniper Elite v2, Super Crate Box,

And Pepsi

• 1 year later...

According to steam:

1: Kerbal Space Program

2: Ultra Street Fighter IV

3: Space Engineers

4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

5: Sid Meier's Civilization V

6: Terraria

7: Starbound

8: Prison Architect

9: X3: Albion Prelude

10: Mount & Blade: Warband

And coffee, a *lot* of coffee.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.