Mostly-Unknown Replicas

Hello!

I decided to make a small collection of replicas of lesser-known air and space craft. Normally i find replicas a little boring, but these replicas should be of planes and rockets that you may not have seen before, so that should make it more interesting. Hope you enjoy.

1- Shavit Rocket and Ofeq Satellite:

1z7guDy.png

Spoiler

8ZJ095B.png

rK8cIjt.png

xp21rKv.png

This was the first satellite launched to orbit by Israel's Space Agency, making Israel the eighth country to send something to space. The three-stage solidfuel rocket that launched it was developed with very little money or foreign knowhow as well. 

More (should) be coming soon

Edited by quasarrgames

25 minutes ago, quasarrgames said:

Hello! Back again with something new: The Avro Shackleton

MPVVPk2.png

lkWljUA.png

It was a naval reconnaissance/bomber craft for the Royal Air Force up until the 90s. I think nobody likes it because of its "ugly" nose spotter cockpit, but it looks unique so i like it.

The nose actually looks pretty okay, but the fuselage is way too short, the tail fins don't look that similar to the real life counterpart, and it's not fitted with turboprop engines(you can make them in ksp)

• 1 month later...
On 09/11/2016 at 1:07 AM, i like turtles said:

The nose actually looks pretty okay, but the fuselage is way too short, the tail fins don't look that similar to the real life counterpart, and it's not fitted with turboprop engines(you can make them in ksp)

On 09/11/2016 at 9:54 AM, Majorjim! said:

You should build a little cockpit there with a frame for the window so a Kerbal can sit in it!

Sorry for the looong absence. I present to you the Avro Shackleton mk2!

lrhSd8O.png

Now with a longer fuselage, better tailfins, revised engines (with double propellers and jet engines!), and nose/tail spotter cockpits that kerbals can sit inside

qzhMu8m.png

Significantly heavier than the real one, but it has about the same top speed, due to a massive amount of thrust. Pretty fun to fly.

Just now, quasarrgames said:

Sorry for the looong absence. I present to you the Avro Shackleton mk2!

No worries! I love the look of it and seeing a kerbal in a custom cockpit always makes me feel all fuzzy inside! Nice work mate.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.