IVA and Portrait Cam

N9Hi7m1.png

That pic is my test setup. I'm currenty trying to figure out IVAs because I've got nothing better to do.

So. The game imports the space and the part that uses the space. I've not checked the logs closely yet as I've been tearing my hair out focusing on the unity part of the project. I couldn't get the portrait cam to work. And I have no idea if they are connected but the IVA also does not load when pressing C. I've referenced the INTERNAL on the config of the cockpit just to be clear:

INTERNAL
    {
        name =  bellInternal
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCommand
        minimumCrew = 1
    }

So I've tried everything and I'm stumped. Maybe it's lack of modules in config? Any help would be appreciated.

Here's the simple config I typed out to test:

INTERNAL
{
	name = bellInternal
	MODEL
	{
		model = AirplanePlus/Spaces/bell_interior/model
		texture = bell_glass, AirplanePlus/Spaces/bell_interior/bell_glass
		texture = bell_interiortext, AirplanePlus/Spaces/bell_interior/bell_interiortext
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = InternalSeat
		seatTransformName = seatTransform
		portraitCameraName = camTransform
		allowCrewHelmet = False
	}
}

Alright, I've figured out what's wrong. In case anybody needs the info. I've referenced the textures correctly on the MODEL {} but when I removed the texture references, everything was fine. Despite the correct reference, there was still problems. It seems everything loaded but there was a nullreferenceexception coming from the INTERNAL. I've discovered this because all the internals never load correctly, not just mine. The next time you get no IVAs, it's probably a reference error on the INTERNAL. Textures on this issue.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.