[1.12] KSP-RO - Realism Overhaul [16 May 2022]

Theysen

• 4 weeks later...

How to show non-RO parts in game?

I upgraded my game from 1.10.x to 1.12.3, most issues to my save are fixed, except that some parts are missing, and I failed to figure out how to make the game to load those parts.

I used robotic parts from stock DLC in vessels(such as hinges and grip strips), but I can not find those parts anywhere.

2 hours ago, Xavier513 said:

How to show non-RO parts in game?

I upgraded my game from 1.10.x to 1.12.3, most issues to my save are fixed, except that some parts are missing, and I failed to figure out how to make the game to load those parts.

I used robotic parts from stock DLC in vessels(such as hinges and grip strips), but I can not find those parts anywhere.

OK, fixed, I added some cfg to RO, marked these parts with "RSSROConfig = True", then they are shown in game.

• 2 weeks later...

I just made a new RSS/RO install from CKAN in 1.12.5

The stock delta-v read out is disabled and extended burn time indicator ( i have the setting turn on) are not showing up.

Is there any way i can get these back?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Since I installed RO and RSS, the burn Time and Time to burn indicators are no longer displayed, and the maneuvers must be done automatically in Mechjeb and they are very inaccurate.

In a rendezvous I always end up several kilometers away and I have to correct the maneuver with RCS.

I have searched into the RO configs and forums and have not found anyone mentioning that the extended or advanced burn indicators disappear with RO.