Multiplayer Idea [0.17?]

TheDownloaderG3y

So, maybe you got better ideas. :)

-Addable Mods. That would be a great thing for Multiplayer. :D

-Crashing together.

-Set up servers. Theres in your KSP Folder a File like ,,My Server,,. You can put mods in, and that is like an plugin. Everyone can use if you install Aerospace Mod the Parts in that Mod. :D

-And Something for Single and Multiplayer: Flags! Editable Flags. The Kerbals can hold them and smash them into Mun! You can use your own Flag Picture. Like and PNG.

-Singleplayer and Multiplayer Idea: Parachutes for the Kerbals! Or something like that: They can rip out they main parachutes on your Rocket or plane. And then they clamp on their parachutes. That would be very cute. :D

And now, post your ideas on this topic! ;)

As much as I endorse the idea, this subject has been talked to death already. Please take the time and research the forum, and quit posting about this.

if only people would listen to you....

We already had a topic about this and multiplayer might not even be a thing because of the problems with time warping, it would take forever to get to a planet if someone is at the atmosphere. x1 warp unless everyone is in space.

Time warp could use planning, but players could maybe warp at will, and will be warping on other players screens, hopefully not causing some random ship to hit you at the speed of light. Even with two ships in a vincinity, theres going to be lag, but there could be a work around. I expect this to be implemented around the time the full game is released, if it even does get implemented. KSP is a great single player game, and I have no objections if it stays that way, but multiplayer is a nice bonus too :P

-Addable Mods. That would be a great thing for Multiplayer. :D

What exactly do you mean? We have mods in the game already. Since multiplayer is not planned yet, and is likely to never happen it is too early to speculate on how mods might transfer into multiplayer.

-Crashing together.

Ok, what? Do you mean that ships from multiple players would blow up if they hit each other...? Or.... just that there would be missions for synchronized crashing?

-Set up servers. Theres in your KSP Folder a File like ,,My Server,,. You can put mods in, and that is like an plugin. Everyone can use if you install Aerospace Mod the Parts in that Mod. :D

Servers cost $$$$$.

-And Something for Single and Multiplayer: Flags! Editable Flags. The Kerbals can hold them and smash them into Mun! You can use your own Flag Picture. Like and PNG.

I would like flags, and some other simple items for kerbals to carry around. It would be fun.

-Singleplayer and Multiplayer Idea: Parachutes for the Kerbals! Or something like that: They can rip out they main parachutes on your Rocket or plane. And then they clamp on their parachutes. That would be very cute. :D

Our kerbals need this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOOSE

Duplicate thread, there have been SEVERAL multiplayer ideas posted, please use the search function. While I support the ideas myself, MP is just not coming guys, not for a long long time.

-DR