problem whit an orbit of the contract

hi,i accepted a contract,it says: put a satellite in a specific orbit, when i launch my craft i can't see the orbit but when i am in the tracking station i see it

p.s. excuse my bad english i'm not really good at it

p.p.s. i think i am in the wrong section,isn't it

Edited by rotelini

13 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

I think you can only see the target orbit if you're in correct SOI. Eg. If you're in Kerbin orbit, you won't see target orbit around Kerbol.

I Think you are right. It can be Mün or Minmus too. You have to switch View to target Body to see the target Orbit.

Best example for this you have in a Change Orbit contract. If you are not in the target View of the right Body you see only Target rectangle on the Satellite. 

Funny Kabooms 

Urses

1 hour ago, rotelini said:

p.s. excuse my bad english i'm not really good at it

1. If you don't try you can't learn it. Same here

2. Yes it's more Gameplay :wink:

3 hours ago, rotelini said:

Yes, I'll move you to gameplay questions

Like Urses Said, if the orbit is for the Mün you should be able to see the contract if you click on the Mün (or whatever body the contract is) and select focus view.

16 minutes ago, rotelini said:

one more question, can anyone explain me how a lab work?

When reviewing experiment data on a ship with a lab, there will be a new yellow button with a lab icon. This button will send the experiment results to the lab rather than back to Kerbin, and a right click on the lab will show there is now data stored in it.

If you have scientists aboard the lab, you can then click "Start research", and they will slowly turn this data into Science points. Check back from time to time, and transmit the science back home :) (that's an added Science for experiments, you can still send them the old way and get the Science too).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.