Perses, Greek Titan, god of destruction

77 Industries presents:

Azi28 Perses

Z4Uykph.png

This helicopter might resemble something you know from real life but it’s not intended as a replica. I do have a replica of the Hind but that one uses mods.

Use the manual of the other Titans (Azi20 - Azi23) to fly this thing. The engine is a little less powerful and thus has only three power/economy settings (action group 0 is missing).

Link to manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5lbq08twm592iys/Titan Series Helicopters.pdf?dl=0

Craft file: https://kerbalx.com/Azimech/77I-Azi28-Perses-v10

15 minutes ago, Rath said:

Does it have stock weapons or is it purely for looks?

EDIT: Also, what's with all the docking ports on the tail?

Those are purely for looks.

The docking ports are autopilot settings. They're all angled differently. You select "control from here" and choose radial out with the SAS. More info in the manual.

2 hours ago, Gaarst said:

Just out of curiosity, how much time do you spend on your creations on average?

interesting question ... I rarely measure it. It depends on if I'm building a new tech or something like this helicopter. I think this one was ready for first flight in 2 hours using mostly standard building blocks. A lot of hours go into testing and at least an hour in making screenshots. Janus was more difficult, the first flight test was in an hour but I spent another 6 in fault searching after I discovered I couldn't increase engine power the same way as with the other engines. I solved it though.

Edited by Azimech

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.