Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

I believe I could potentially engineering a fully functional VTOL aircraft using stock parts and a robotics mod, though it slips my mind which one. I'll get to work on it over the weekend and I'll see what I can come up with.

I believe I could potentially engineering a fully functional VTOL aircraft using stock parts and a robotics mod, though it slips my mind which one. I'll get to work on it over the weekend and I'll see what I can come up with.

if you are talking about my hover craft i wanted it to be completely stock parts just so you know

actualy iv been working on a V/STOL but its not finnished yet i cant fly full speed forward or it just crashes it doesnt have enoug fuel and it doesnt fly fast but i am working on thos pointsbut i thing i just am gonna take another desing using damned aerodynamics becuas iv found those parts dont use mutch fuel and its might be possble using damned robotics to turn the engines and make it capeble of hige speeds

but that could take somme work becuas i have to do somme school work to this weekend

i got somthing that might get to the northpole its a v/stol i got it to 350 m/sit uses damned robotics but the rest is stock the onlyi thing i have to do is mess a bit with the fuesolages for more fuel it might not go so fast then but it will at least have more fuel but about 85km abay form ksp the kraken got me when i was going 357 m/s or somthing at a hight of 9.5kilometers above sea level the engines just blew up for no reason when i angeld them down a bit to stay effecient with the turbo engines at start its bit hard to take off but you if your going to the richt way you can turn sas on and turn the engines to go up/down or slower or faster its my old VTOL i got screenshots of it when it happend but imgur wont let me upload the images so i need to find another uploading site to show you pictures of it

No, I wasn't talking about your hovercraft. This is a personal project I'll be working on. I may post results.

Hey Sbowyer, is it a fully functioning docking plugin/mod? Cuz if it it I'm greatly interested and would appreciate a link of some form. Thanks in advance.

Docking plugin Here http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/20503-0-16-Erkle-Mods-Warp-Capable-Docking-Clamp

Here is Voyage Labs our Space Station, I will upload a Persistance file once I get most of it done, This is the Core Module.

IkYjA.png

Mvkor.png

That last pic is of the Sevent new rocket, The Joopiter I, It has 6 SRB's but Didnt get a pic of that, the Joopiter is for Launching Space Station Segments.

About my VTOL: it was a good idea in practice but I cant figure out a reliable and easy way to mount 4 engines without the front ones destroying the rear ones with the exhaust. Anyone have any idea? Oh wait I think I just had one. I'll see what I can do and keep you all updated.

farc maby try making it larger so the engines are further away form eachoter jus get them on an angle so the back ones dont take anny damage form the exoust of the front engines or maby try using damned aerodynamics i think it has somme neat parts