Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

Sadly, no. But I have some aircraft I'm working on...well...not really aircraft.

It likes to go really high. Like really high. :wink:

EDIT: Also, I could pull this oldie out of the garage...just wipe off the dust.

t8Rxb.png

Edited by Monkthespy

Got an interplanetary lander working!!!! Can land on Duna for sure! But it cannot return :(. Here are some pics http://imgur.com/a/MVEjA#0. 1 is a cool eclipse and the other is me landed on Duna. Just launch when 55 degrees behind Duna and launch at sunrise. Burn straight up DO NOT go into orbit around kerbin!!! Once you are on a collision course with Duna at 100km start slowing down at full throttle and open the parachutes. Sbowyer28 I can send you 2 mediafire links with a stock version and mechjeb version to put on the forum somewhere under Plooto or Mercury class and put it up for download for everyone. All I ask if you do that is just to give me credit for what I have done.

Edited by bigpapabearxx

Use Three regular fuel tanks, 1 high on the outside and use Small landing engines, Fuel line the middle to it and get rid of the decuplers, Should be lighter and work better, Im working on a launch vehicle for launching my Heavy Lander.

For some reason I'm even having trouble getting a rocket to take of straight with the new update. They all keep leaning to the side, even with multiple ASAS modules and winglets and such. I did however build a working VTOL thanks to the new center of gravity/thrust visual cues. Made is a lot easier.