Orbital Construction - What does need to happen?

do you have any mods installed? I don't recognize this company giving you the contract, but I don't play career much so I could just not know of them. My guess it you've got a vehicle somewhere with that set of experiments on it, and your in the right spot to complete them, but now you just need to tell them to complete it.

I'd say it's almost certainly a mod.

Suggested recourse would be:

1. rummage through .cfg files in GameData until you find one that refers to "Orbital Construction Study"... that'll tell you which mod it is
  2. then go ask about it in the thread for that mod.

Zaltanic is a stock company.  But the "Orbital construction study",  I'm pretty sure is not.  

Hopefully it will be in the description of some part under [science]  or a custom category used by the relevant mod (e. g.  [Construction]  or [industry]).  

Thanks for response. Game is indeed modded , but nothing overboard: mj, ker, kis,kas, opt,b9 and some other. No part that I see has "Orbital construction it it". Is there a hint at all what the .cfg should be named? looked at a few without luck. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.