Rocket hovers above pad.

One of your part mods is out of date with the version that you are playing,  it's got infinite drag. 

Try launching every single par attached to a small solid rocket booster to figure out which one is causing the problem. 

I had one pod that was doing just this,  the version I was using was 1.0.5 on a 1.2.2 install. 

2 hours ago, genericeventhandler said:

One of your part mods is out of date with the version that you are playing,  it's got infinite drag. 

Try launching every single par attached to a small solid rocket booster to figure out which one is causing the problem. 

I had one pod that was doing just this,  the version I was using was 1.0.5 on a 1.2.2 install. 

Every part mod is up-to-date

Just now, LordOfMinecraft99 said:

Ah. How do I solve it?

Easy way is to never tweakscale tank :) .

Hard way is carefully check each time you edit parts that they don't go negative basemass. 

I only use tweakscale with structural on the RO/RP-0 games, sometimes carefully with fins.

3 minutes ago, Bornholio said:

Easy way is to never tweakscale tank :) .

Hard way is carefully check each time you edit parts that they don't go negative basemass. 

I only use tweakscale with structural on the RO/RP-0 games, sometimes carefully with fins.

with Procedural Parts, i guess I could do that. But normal fuel tanks look much nicer..... I am using SMURFF, does that change anything?

Just now, LordOfMinecraft99 said:

with Procedural Parts, i guess I could do that. But normal fuel tanks look much nicer..... I am using SMURFF, does that change anything?

yes, anything that adjusts basemass will.  If you are using Realfuels i would not use SMURFF

1 minute ago, LordOfMinecraft99 said:

Is there any other way to lower mass?  SMURFF makes the game a lot more fun and easy.

Real fuels lowers Basemass using a good method, so does SMURFF so its like double dipping. You can do it but its unrealistically light at that point.  You can toss on a mod that multiples all the ISP's :P

Come over to the x10 RSS dark side, getting to orbit is hard. 

Just now, Bornholio said:

Real fuels lowers Basemass using a good method, so does SMURFF so its like double dipping. You can do it but its unrealistically light at that point.  You can toss on a mod that multiples all the ISP's :P

Come over to the x10 RSS dark side, getting to orbit is hard. 

I used to play RO, but I didn't have time, so I switched to 6.4k. My RF configs are the Stockalike ones, so the weight is not decreased.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.