Kerbal Space Program-No DPH

EvilotionCR2

Designated Pitch Hitter? :D

If you're referring to DRM, a way to try to prevent piracy then you don't need it and causes hindrances in most cases.

Otherwise I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

@Above; Good to see what google has done to us. :D

I'm not sure how your VAT is applied to online sales, but normally the VAT (if any) is applied by the seller according to national laws.

So in this case since Squad is Mexico based the VAT would be 11% according to Mexican law and is probably included in the 18dollar pricetag.

I'm not sure how your VAT is applied to online sales, but normally the VAT (if any) is applied by the seller according to national laws.

So in this case since Squad is Mexico based the VAT would be 11% according to Mexican law and is probably included in the 18dollar pricetag.

Is VAT applicable to share purchases in pharma-companies? If Department of Public Health makes a large purchase of Diphenhydramine for the Dunedin Public Hospital, then DPH's share price should go up as though hit by the Designated Pitch Hitter...

Nonsensical trolling isn't going to help anyone Khrissetti, I suggest you let it go.

But It wouldn't hurt if you were a bit more specific in your inquires the next time MartinVD , that way we wouldn't have to guess what you mean.