Parts and models giveaway!

So i've made a bunch of models awhile ago, but haven't had the interest to play ksp or mod for it anymore, so i'm making them available here for anyone who might want to polish them up so they might bring joy and happiness to someone yet.

Contains radial Spitfire part intended for Aviation Cockpits and some sort of Mk 2 sci-fi parts. They should work in-game, but need balancing and final touches etc...

Pics:

https://imgur.com/a/OKlGm

Download: 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8vpywd2n3luvea/AADmuU47c1lx8VZAKKjj13dla?dl=0

Drop the "AviationIntakes" and "AviationCockpits" folders inside to your gamedata folder to try them out. Original blender models and textures, uv maps etc. can be made available upon request.

Rules of use:

You may:

• Re-name the parts
  • Release them as a your own mod
  • Edit them to your hearts content
  • idk whatevers

As long as you don't appear at my front door asking for money i really don't care

Edited by Mallikas

Oooooh. I think I'll place a stake here. These are my kinda parts. :D 

If you may @Mallikas, please PM me the source. I'm looking to get into part making myself and your stuff may provide quite the headstart. Thanks, much. :) 

Edited by JadeOfMaar

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.