Problems with Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail, reply here

aLeXmOrA

Thanks for letting us know...

After checking our databases, all of you guys had must received the confirmation e-mail in last hours.

Please check your inbox or the other email address you wrote in the Paypal confirmation form (if it\'s your case).

Cheers :)

I also got the 'Thank you for your donation!' with no followup pre-order confirmation. Nothing in spam. I had the same problem with activating my account in the first place as I never received an email for that. I only was activated when an admin manually did it., so I\'m guessing they\'re related.

Hmm... I\'m pretty sure I never got the confirmation email. I ordered on August 13\'th, and just got PayPal receipts.

However, I see a record for the KSP Pre-Order / Donate under the Store->MyOrders location, so I\'m pretty sure I\'m all set.

[EDIT: Got the email confirmation. Thanks!]

I am still waiting for my email. I got the paypal receipt, nothing more.

[edit] Oookay. I had to do a deep scan of all my emails to find it. It does NOT come with KSP or preorder in the subject anywhere. It comes as some strange looking thing about 'electro chango'. Hidden deep inside is a preorder confirmation.

I\'m still not sure this is the preorder confirmation since it contains nothing at all useful for downloading the program once it\'s finally available, no codes, nothing...

Same here, got the paypal payment receipt, nothing else. payment made 10/5, for $7. Although my forum email is different, and might have been filtered. I had to use my work email for the forum because after several days and several 'resend emails' I couldn\'t ever get my account verification email on my personal email.

**Edit: Just doublechecked my work email spam folder, but nothing regarding this.

i asked a friend to pre-order the game by logging in to my account and make a donation, last week arround the 5th and the only message he got was the pay pal payment mail. he never got the other mail...

he have checked the spam filter in his inbox and nothing...

and the mail that i use on the forums is the one that really is my e-mail...(not my friends)

and i have checked that one to nothing there ether