Problems with Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail, reply here

aLeXmOrA

Excuse me... I didn\'t really understand what has become of my donation. I have the confirmation e-mails from the old jury-rigged system, but the new store page still offers me to pre-order the game and nothing else. Do I have to do anything? Is it fine this way?

Ditto that - when will the store reflect my existing prepayment?

Excuse me... I didn\'t really understand what has become of my donation. I have the confirmation e-mails from the old jury-rigged system, but the new store page still offers me to pre-order the game and nothing else. Do I have to do anything? Is it fine this way?

If you\'ve already pre-ordered the game, you should had received a Store Opening email with your login information. If you login into the store, you will see that when trying to buy KSP, the page will show you a download link that redirects you to the Download page. Right now, you can only download the KSP v0.12 because is the version available.

Cheers.

Well, I thought this thread was for the previous system. I have a store account created e-mail and a paypay e-mail dated Nov 26th but nothing more.

Well, I thought this thread was for the previous system. I have a store account created e-mail and a paypay e-mail dated Nov 26th but nothing more.

2 weeks now, still no word on this or e-mail. Store still wants me to buy the game. I purchased Nov. 26

Guest LoSboccacc

I\'ve not received the store opening mail (saw the Harvester post about dropping a line here)

never mind, found it. It was way before the .13 email, so I\'ve missed it.

2 weeks now, still no word on this or e-mail. Store still wants me to buy the game. I purchased Nov. 26

All squared away now guys, THANK YOU!

Hi there, I pre-ordered a while ago, a few weeks and I still haven;t had my confirmation email! What do?

Cheers,

PD

Edit: I should say that paypal debited my account on 16th December, but the store says I haven\'t bought it...

Tried to log in to the store, apparently it remembers the EMail I registered with (at least that\'s the email I use for my paypal account), so I guess it must have some kind of information stored. I received an email on Sept 25th informing me that my donation was received, along with a link that should allow me to use the store. It doesn\'t, though. Most likely because the email used here on the boards is not the same email that I used to pay.

If there is any way to resolve this issue, please inform me.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...