help finding the kerbin north easter egg (Spoilers)

Hi guys!

I have used SCANsat to find all of the anomalies in KSP, and then I am going to land crafts there to find them all in person. I have stumbled upon a slight problem though. The waypoint I placed for the anomaly in the northern ice shelf is at latitude 82 degrees, 29 and 45  north, and longitude is 128 degrees, 58 and 40 west. I drove all the way out here, but there is no anomaly. All I can see are some mountains in the distance and white terrain all around me. I have a list of all the coordinates of the anomalies (but not their names/what they are). Can someone give me an ideas as to where to drive so I can find this anomaly please? I have done most of the work on my own but I am starting to get agitated since I've spent weeks driving, only to be so close to my goal, yet still not there.

Thanks!

(p.s. SCANsat got me within 3 meters of a Mun arch on the same exact save, so I'm thinking I just had a severe human error when placing the waypoint, though I have tried multiple times and ended up in different, but nearby, spots of where I currently am.)

1 hour ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well, you are either talking about the Crashed UFO, or the Mountains Monolith.

Really, your best bet is to delete the way point and try looking for it on Kerbnet again.

Also, weeks of driving? I take it you had some reason not to fly?

My plan was to find the UFO (didn't even know there was a monolith in the mountains). Flying planes just seemed boring to me, not ot mention that I'd just be usin a stock plane since none of my are long range. I will head towards the mountains to see if I can find the monolith instead, or I'll finally just give up and use the wiki if I have to (though to me that's a bit cheaty so I'll try not to.)

1 hour ago, swjr-swis said:

There's a forum thread detailing easter eggs:

Reveal hidden contents

The one you mention is listed there too.

Thanks I'll take a look at it!

Edited by nascarlaser1
spelling is hard lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.