Focus view

Having an issue where once I select to focus view on the moon I cannot then focus view back to my craft or any other body.

It used to do this with older version but it could be fixed by cycling through all bodies using LB +RB until you were focused back on your craft

Does anyone know how to cycle through them with new controls ( I'm using cursor preset)

Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

4 hours ago, DD_bwest said:

i have not been able to find a cycle,  but it you click r3 it resets back to your craft.

ive been rather annoyed as i havent been able to figure how to focus on my nodes yet

Maybe you are using a different control sheme.

He is using the Cursor sheme, me too.

R3 ( right stick click ) dont get you back to your craft.

R3 only resets the Camera zoom and angle.

Still cant cycle Focus View or get back to the craft as focus other then using the workaround with the tracking station.

Any help how switch Focus back or cycle, with the Cursor control sheme?

Yeah I'm on cursor mode too. It's a pain having to go to tracking centre if it' just a test launch , as you then can't revert. 

It is early days for this new port ,so hopefully there will be some slight tweaks to controls moving forward.

But if anyone does figure it out please let us know.

I haven' been able to find the control for this on cursor mode. ( I think this option is actually missing on cursor mode)

I'm having to change to  radial controls switch view back to vessel then change controls back. It works fine in radial controls. 

Or if I'm missing something could one of the devs comment on what I should be pressing  on cursor mode.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.