[0.17] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau - 0.17 LK parts released

WerD1.png

Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau

Kosmos, the latest addition to the Kerbal Space Program\'s stable of unstable contractors, is the product of two things- a grand vision of the future, and a lack of planning for today. Originally attracting investors throughout Kerbin for their promise of 'permanent manned-facilities' in orbit, this ragtag group of what Jeb likes to call 'college-jockeys' produced enormously heavy hunks of science for years before anyone in the investment game realized that no rockets available could propel them to orbit. The company then quickly went bust, and it disappeared from the public\'s knowledge. Years later, long after rockets became available that could lift heavy loads, the Kosmos company\'s warehouse was discovered fully intact, undisturbed, and full of dusty modules, and the new KSP was able to purchase the entire company (including the engineers, who were found living in the warehouse subsisting on tube-food and several types of rodent!) The station parts themselves were sold cheaper than the metal they were made from. Freshly employed and entirely grateful, the Kosmos engineers strive to continue to not live in a warehouse.

functions.php?landing=mod_infographics&target=mod_signature&id=49

functions.php?landing=mod_infographics&target=mod_signature&id=51

functions.php?landing=mod_infographics&target=mod_signature&id=52

Edited by CardBoardBoxProcessor

Looks pretty cool, I love the Kosmos stuff. Thanks for the update. :) But the download doesn't work. Just sends us to Google Drive. There is no "file button" to go to download, unfortunately. :(

edit: Semininja, no list of files is showing, just a default Google Drive page. Looks like an advertisement for Google Drives, actually.

Edited by CrashnBurn

I can confirm that the ability to see and download the files is independent of whether you have a Google Drive account, or if you are even signed in to Google.

For those that are being redirected, try to copy and paste the URL directly into your browser, or even try using a different browser.

Thanks Cap :D

anyone using it yet? :D

and if someone knows how to up to media...

I've landed it on the mun with plenty of fuel for a return trip!

u0qSdl.jpg

FOoAol.jpg

Just wish I had put ladders on the damn thing :P

Are you not supposed to be able to put things on the pod itself?

Edited by zuff

The Capsule itself has a ladder. it is just invisible. But. yeah I kinda didn't want anything on the pod lol.

I'd like to be able to attach extra things to it if I felt the need. I sometimes put all sorts of gadgets on my pod (parachutes, rcs thrusters, ladders, solar panels)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.