Instead of Gameplay, All I See is a Black Screen

I cannot find any issues related to this, so I thought I would ask. Steam version, downloaded and reinstalled multiple times over the years. Always worked fine, until recently. Game loads up just fine; no hangups on the load screen at all. Main menu works, in addition to the other settings and such. Loading up the Space Center works as well, with no issues until I enter the Hangar/VAB or the Launchpad/Runway.

Hangar/VAB: Cannot see the vehicle being built, at all. I can still select parts, and every menu and button works, yet all I see is a black screen Unless I mouse-over where the vehicle would be to see the highlighted part, I cannot physically see the vehicle.

Launchpad/VAB: UI and instrumentation load up. Much like the Hangar/VAB, unable to see the vehicle itself, nor the scenery of the game. I can still launch the vehicle, and all the control are just as responsive, yet again: I cannot see the vehicle. It should be noted, that I can still view the orbital map mode, and the tracking station still works.

I have tried to validate files and have reinstalled multiple times, but to no avail. No mods or anything. Kinda sucks, but has anyone had any luck or experience?

Specs: Windows 10 (64-bit), i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz, 8 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 660M.

UPDATE: No progress made, but sometimes I have observed that when i revert a flight back to launch, for a brief moment I am able to see the craft and scenery before, once again, it goes black.

Edited by LuisThe3rd
Addendum/Update

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.