Interlink Elite support?

Vladimir Gaming

8 hours ago, Vladimir Gaming said:

I own one of the Realflight games that came with an RC plane controller to use on PC, and I was wondering if it was possible to set one of these up to work with KSP?

Is the controller recognized as a standard Joystick in windows?  E.g. Can you go to the control panel -> game controllers section, and it shows up there?

If it shows up as a joystick, then yes.  If it doesn't, then no (with caveats; there might be some complex hacks to get it working, unsure if they still work under modern windows versions). 

(source:  have done a ton of RC aero stuff, and did get my full 8 channel RC controller working as a joystick in windows at one point; I never did manage to get my HOTAS PC joystick to work with my RC stuff though...)

Just now, Vladimir Gaming said:

it is recognized as a game controller, it's just not responding when I move the sticks when trying to set up inputs on KSP, although flipping the little toggle switches and things does register?

It can work, I use it myself. But, you need to install a special mud I think it's called advanced joystick something. I'll see if I can get something together for you when I get home.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.