Havent played in a year or 2, mod refresh?

fireblade274

Hello, cant believe its been this long. Used to really be involved in these forums, kinda miss those days. any way, I want to get my old save back up and running, I saved my save on my desktop and deleted the game, and now im re installing. I also made a copy of the 15 mods i was using, stuff like mechjeb, and some graphical enhancements.

My plan of action is to reinstall the game (just did), paste my old save in the saves file of game, install ckan, and one by one install the old mods. I want to make sure ships that have the mechjeb module on them dont get broken. will I be okay just putting in the newest mechjeb and other mods and not have issues?

thanks guys, looking forward to being back.

To be honest, the best way is to just try it. Even if the copy of your savegame in the new install ends up losing vessels, you still have the original savegame, so you can always restore where you were until you find the mod that is the culprit.

Mod changelogs are also a useful thing to read.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.