Does the PC version KSP support controllers?

Yes, but I don't believe they're plug and play.  You need to go into the settings and set them up.  There used to be a bug where even unplugging the controller would erase your settings.  Not sure about 1.3.1, as I haven't used the functionality in some time.  They also don't use the new console control scheme.

Edited by klgraham1013

3 minutes ago, klgraham1013 said:

Yes, but I don't believe they're plug and play.  They also don't use the new console control scheme.

I cant afford a console right now, so i will run KSP on a PC. I will have two screens. One for construction, and another in the capsule.

Edited by TheSpacePlaneArchitect
Wrote wrong

10 hours ago, TheSpacePlaneArchitect said:

It doesnt? Then i can make something like an "transformer" out of the capsule. I will make it able to "transform" into something like a chair. Thanks, klgraham1013!

You can just move, or mirror the KSP window to your flight simulator seat’s monitor. I use a TV to fly but a monitor to build with screen mirroring, it works fine. I actually use a real life aircraft joystick to fly as well due to familiarity. I highly recommend getting a few modded cockpits and setting up raster prop monitor. Most KSP cockpits have very poor visibility, 

12 hours ago, Radiatin said:

You can just move, or mirror the KSP window to your flight simulator seat’s monitor. I use a TV to fly but a monitor to build with screen mirroring, it works fine. I actually use a real life aircraft joystick to fly as well due to familiarity. I highly recommend getting a few modded cockpits and setting up raster prop monitor. Most KSP cockpits have very poor visibility, 

Good Idea. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.