[BUG] Mission Creator

Guest Maceyp

Guest Maceyp

I’ve noticed  when creating dialogue messages and selecting the checkbox pause mission. So it stops time till they’ve read the dialogue is in fact not working! It doesn’t pause at all and just keeps going. This is kinda frustrating after making a message with a lot of dialogue I don’t want others to crash whilst reading.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Thobolt said:

I think, it pauses the mission you are making - not the game. Player can pause the game herself if she wishes. Because when you played tutorials - they asked you to pause if needed.

That makes zero sense, so I really hope they change it. I thought checking it would cause the game as well. Otherwise, what's the point? I've been designing a mission that has dialogue that's a bit lengthy in a couple spots, so this is disappointing. I can work around it, of course, but I thought the the whole point of the Mission Builder was to give you flexibility, and pretty much let you do whatever you want. Hopefully, this'll be addressed at some point.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.