I'm a Murderer

air805ronin

Hi.

I feel a horrible amount of guilt for the 30 or so Kerbals I've managed to kill or strand on the moon in my first week of playing. That said, I love this game and I have to thank the KSP team for giving me a new addiction.

I'm looking forward to the new additions as they come out. .17 especially has me excited to do a manned mission to the Kerbol-system equivalent to Mars. Where no doubt I'll strand more little green men. Space stations, rovers, satellites, probes, flying saucers...the possibilities are endless when it comes to this game and their possible avenues of development.

Seemed like a good reason to invest $18 in the game's future!

Y'all are scaring me a bit with this "they're clones! Its ok!" talk.... Its still Jeb #2340 slowly suffocating on the Mun! He's got to have feelings! If those little green men feel, which assuming from their terrified faces when an entire rocket is blowing up beneath them they must, then I still have to feel bad!

This community is awesome. I post my current favorite vehicle and I get taught some things I had no idea how they worked!