soyuz, help needed

I'll have to second Vanmonde on this. Saying just "PLS HELP" gives us nothing to go off of. We can't help you until we know what your problem is. From what you have given us it could be anything from "where are people getting those cool Soyuz parts?" to "I can't get my rocket to look good!" to "why is it spinning and exploding?"

Sorry about this I meant to write more but I 

was in class and got caught by the teacher  so I posted what I had.

the problem is I cannot seem to get the decent stage to look curved like on the real Soyuz without it being so big and heavy my R7 setup tips retrograde and exploding. I can post pictures in the morning see live in Norway and I am writing this on my phone at 02:46 in the morning so that will have to wait. I will also update the topic so I don’t liquid of more people:)

Edited by pandytheman
Was not finished

What I do to get the Soyuz descent module bell look is a heatshield on, then add radiator panels in 8x symmetry and arrange them like so:

cX6L0F6.jpg

I also removed the ablator from the original pod, and most of it from the heatshield, as it is not really needed for return from LKO.

The bell can be perfected a little more by offsetting the panels further outwards, if one doesn't mind covering up the hatch rivet lines on the pod.

Also: the "tipping retrograde and exploding" sounds like a problem that would be caused by the center of pressure, or drag, being in front of the center of mass. Do you have a fairing around your Soyuz?  A different problem could be the ascent profile. In pre-1.0 versions of KSP, an older aero errordynamics model allowed people to basically go straight up 10km and then tip over to 45 degrees and continue to orbit. This is no longer possible, and one must keep the nose of a rocket closer to prograde (preferably within 10 degrees or so in the lower atmosphere), lest it break up or flip due to aerodynamic forces. A screenshot of your rocket might help.

Edited by EpicSpaceTroll139

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.