Infinity War/Engame Thread

DAL59

• 2 weeks later...

Finally saw it tonight. I’m in the pretty-good-but-didn’t-rock-my-world camp, although it was a sight better than Infinity War. Which is probably why I did enjoy it - my expectations were suitably lowered.

Spoiler

Have to admit I cringed at the outset because I usually find that saving the day by time travel is a pretty good indication that a series has jumped the shark. Was pleasantly surprised in this case.

Wow the Revengers sure did a number on that Kronos guy

I really liked Endgame!

Spoiler

That beginning, man that was dark.

And then the very end, with Iron Man...just chilling. Callbacks to just about every Marvel movie...

Also Cap wielding the hammer was frikkin awesome. Old Cap, too, it didn't feel like they lost him, but that he was fulfilled and happy. A really nice scene.

There was a lot of good stuff in this movie. The 

Spoiler

time travel towards the beginning was a little disjointed just because there were like three or four groups, plus 2014 Thanos, but they managed to tie it all up nicely towards the end for an epic finale.

I like all of episodes, and this Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back of the best. City in the Clouds, the Ice Planet, the the Asteroid Field. I paused while they were in the Asteroid field for refreshments, and noted a structure on the surface of one that was a castle shaped structure with a door...How like them to keep up with what is actually being found despite NASA's photo manipulation interference. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.