The food you're craving right now...

adsii1970

3 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Yes, and with fresh homemade cornbread.

My daughter is not a "traditional" breakfast kind of kid. This morning, she had leftover chili and fresh cornbread for breakfast. :)

Well, my middle is picking up her slack. We went to a church fundraiser at Cracker Barrel last week (because you couldn't pay me to go there otherwise) and Thing #2 was overjoyed to discover that they serve breakfast all day. So he had pancakes for dinner. :rolleyes:

Mielie, or to say it in english: sweetcorn on the cob. I have a very fast way of eating them, I put my front teeth of my upper jaw into the corn parallel-ish to the surface of the cob, then I roll the cob around, using my teeth to mow down all the corn into my mouth. I can eat a full revolution in about ten seconds, eight of which are just chewing. Also, it's delicious, and messy.

• 7 months later...
On 5/10/2018 at 5:31 PM, adsii1970 said:

What's really neat about the KSP forum is we have all kinds of threads. We have threads about what song is stuck in our heads, we have an entire subforum discussing our favorite mods, movies, and even a thread for dating advice. But what I find is missing is a thread about... FOOD. We know that our Kerbals love their snacks, but well, what do we snack on?

Come on, admit it. We all have those strange moments in our lives where we get a strong craving for a certain food. And if you're like me, that food (or beverage) craving can be triggered by events, a commercial on television, or even just catching a whiff of something in the air. At other times, those cravings seem to come at us from nowhere and won't go away, no matter what we try. There are some of us who try to resolve the craving by eating something else, a healthier choice, but all it does is make us crave what we want even more.

So, at this moment, what is the food/beverage item you're craving?

Being the person I am, I'll admit it first. After getting back from walking 4.75 miles (7.64 kilometers) in an hour and twenty minutes, and after a shower, I am now craving fried clams...

Now I want Nutella and a scoop of vanilla ice cream on Chocolate Chip Waffles.:lol:

Edited by areff91

I clave a bowl of flied lice with vegetables downtown in the Chinese lestaulant. Thel we can sit by the seaside and watch the cals pass and people stlolling along the beach. Aftel dinnel I'll oldel me a cold beel and put on that deeply satisfied glin :-)

Edited by Pixophir

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.