KSP Weekly: Lunar Water

SQUAD

15 hours ago, NoMrBond said:

How about orange stripes on the veteran suits instead of the red/blue, since that is now associated with veterancy?

That is actually a good idea. The normal white suit with orange strips not insane it's subtle but still something. I like it.

This is just a thought could he have a nametag on their "vest" it would be helpful. 

On 8/27/2018 at 12:32 AM, sumghai said:

I personally disagree, and would prefer that the orange suits be limited to IVA only.

This is because the orange suits are meant to represent the Space Shuttle "pumpkin" Launch Entry Suits (LES) of the 1980's and the Advanced Crew Escape Suits (ACES) of the 1990's through to 2011, neither of which were used for EVA.

I'm certain there are other ways to modify the suit to denote veterancy, though.

On 8/27/2018 at 12:52 AM, NoMrBond said:

How about orange stripes on the veteran suits instead of the red/blue, since that is now associated with veterancy?

KyXm2xV.png

8NxBjOv.png

Ke7yteh.png

Oh... something was done for 1.3.1 (still the version I'm playing...) even to make more refined stock suits...
(and other additions)

Edited by Araym

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.