[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.8.3 - 2024-0525

Lisias

2 hours ago, Lisias said:

There's a lot of missing RESOURCEs from KSPI, but if I understood it correctly, you just want the Interstellar Fuel Switch and the WarpPlugin, I'm right?

I'm reproducing your setup here and seeing what's wrong - I don't think you did something wrong, I think we are dealing with some undocumented dependencies.

Stay tuned, I will edit this post as soon as I have some answers.

--- POST EDIT ---

@MixelFan95

Well... It's something you didn't installed. :) But, granted, there're no instructions about how to install only what you want from that packages.

From Kopernicus, you forgot to install ModularFlightIntegrator.

You want to use Interstellar Fuel Switch, right? So please download the latest version from SpaceDock here (assuming you did did it already) then copy the following directories to your GameData:

• CommunityResourcePack
  • CommunityTechTree
  • InterstellarFuelSwitch

DO NOT copy ModuleManagerWatchDog, TweakScale, neither the others DLLs not inside a directory - they are outdated. I didn't copied PatchManager neither.

To get the newest copy of Warp Plugin, download the latest KSPIE, also from SpaceDock, here (assuming you did did it already), then copy only the directory WarpPlugin (assuming, again, you didn't did it already), as well the DLL Interstellar_Redist.dll .

By doing that, I got a KSP installment similar to yours (except by Parallax, my rig doesn't withhold it) without perceptible issues:

Folders and files in GameData:
000_Harmony
000_KSPe
999_KSP-Recall
CommunityResourcePack				<-- Here! Note this directory!
CommunityTechTree					<-- Here! Note this directory!
InterstellarFuelSwitch
Kopernicus
ModularFlightIntegrator				<-- Here! Note this directory!
ModularManagement
ModuleManager
ModuleManagerWatchDog
Stock folder: Squad

Stock folder: SquadExpansion

TweakScale
TweakScaleCompanion
WarpPlugin
__LOCAL
Stock file: .DS_Store

000_KSPe.dll
001_KSPe.dll
666_ModuleManagerWatchDog.dll
999_Scale_Redist.dll
Interstellar_Redist.dll			<-- Here! Note this file!
ModuleManager.4.2.3.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree
[LOG 04:22:45.677] Done patching
[LOG 04:22:45.677] Saving Cache		<-- HERE! MM only saves the cache when everything if fine with the patching!
[LOG 04:22:59.214] Done!

And, since we are here, how about giving WarpDrive a chance? It looks promising.

IT'S FINALLY WORKING!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!! I LOVE YOU UNTIL THE END MAN!<3

57 minutes ago, MixelFan95 said:

uhhh... I know KSP working but, the CKAN Mods aren't in GameData

Are you sure you are looking in the right Directory? Do you know where to find the KSP.log? Check this post if don't.

Publish it on dropbox or something, and I will give it a peek.

33 minutes ago, MixelFan95 said:

Well... On this installment, things looks fine:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_KSPe.dll
                                                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^

And there's no GameData/GameData in this installment neither.

This log of yours is pinpoint the KSP managed directly by Steam. So it's almost sure you have another KSP installment in your rig, and CKAN is pinpointing that other one.

Open CKAN and check the Title Bar to see exactly what KSP installment CKAN is using at the moment. Look on the screenshot below, it's the top line where the buttons the Red, Orange and Green buttons are - of course, in your Windows this Tittle Bar will be slightly different.

I have many diferent KSP installments on my rig, the one below is the on a directory called
/Users/lisias/Workspaces/KSP/runtime/1.12.5
where I develop, test and diagnose things (I don't use my "productivity" KSPs for testings, for obvious reasons! :D ).

On yours, it will show exactly where is the KSP CKAN is using.

D3kS6uR.png

In File / Manage Game Instances (where "instances" is just a fancy name for "copies" ;)) you will find a place to register and manage different KSP installations. But, at this point, I think it's best to ask for further instructions on the CKAN's thread, as - to be honest - I'm not exactly an expert on it, I'm essentially a command line guy and use it very little. :)

Cheers!

Edited by Lisias
I'm starting to consider I'm bieng victim of a cosnpiratoin to prevent me from posting wihtout tyops!!!