Hello, greetings from Serbia!

stevelcf

Hi my name is Stevan but u can call me Steve :). I come from Serbia and i love your game at least demo because i can't buy full version coz we don't have a Paypal in Serbia. So i was wondering can someone help me buy a full copy of the game? Or can i buy it using Visa?

Hi stevelcf and welcome to the community :)

I'm glad you are enjoying the demo, but I am sorry to say that paypal is the only option currently, though KSP will be coming to Steam eventually.

If you can get a friend in another country to buy KSP for you he can give you the account he uses, and you can pay him back, that is the only way right now for people who can't use paypal.

You can only purchase through PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account though, they will accept any card that is part of the VISA or MASTERCARD network. Just click the link that says something like continue purchase without PayPal account. Of course, if PayPal itself is blocked in your country, there's nothing we can do. You might consider asking family or friends that live in a different country to help you.

Happy Launching!

Arrr!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Dobro došao. Ja sam iscimao ortaka iz inostranstva da mi plati preko PayPal-a. Ne vidim za sada drugo rešenje...

Kada igra bude dostupna preko Steam-a moći ćeš da je kupiš Vizom.

@Capt'n Skunky

Yeah, PayPal does not accept Serbian credit cards of any kind unfortunately...

Edited by Awaras

Thanks for the info guys, i guess ill figure something out.

@Awaras

Zdravo druze hvala na dobrodoslici drago mi je da ima Srba ovde i da ja nisam jedini freak kom je ova igra interesantna XD. Imam neke rodjake u Francuskoj pa cu videti da li cu moci nesto sa njima da uradim, mada cisto sumnjam znas kakvi su gastarbajteri hehe.Odakle si? Ja sam iz Paracina.

Thanks for the info guys, i guess ill figure something out.

@Awaras

Zdravo druze hvala na dobrodoslici drago mi je da ima Srba ovde i da ja nisam jedini freak kom je ova igra interesantna XD. Imam neke rodjake u Francuskoj pa cu videti da li cu moci nesto sa njima da uradim, mada cisto sumnjam znas kakvi su gastarbajteri hehe.Odakle si? Ja sam iz Paracina.

Ima nas iz Srbije i iz okoline, mada se nesto mnogo ne eksponiraju ljudi.

Baci pogled ovde:

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/2996-Juzni-Slaveni-ovdje-smo

Ja sam iz Beograda. Ako ti treba pomoc oko igre slobodno pitaj.

Edited by Awaras