Hey Jelly,

Welcome to the Forums! 

I think that error.log isn't showing anything, but it's hard to tell in that format.   We'd ask that you actually host the file on a service like dropbox, and then link it here, much easier to read.  And we're going to need the output log, it has more details.

5 hours ago, sleeplessjelly said:

its a clean install of the game 

In Steam, verify the files.   This is crashing way too quickly for anything we can really do.  If after verifying your files, it's still crashing, we'll have to take a closer look, as there might be some conflict in your PC somewhere. 

2 hours ago, Gargamel said:

In Steam, verify the files.   This is crashing way too quickly for anything we can really do.  If after verifying your files, it's still crashing, we'll have to take a closer look, as there might be some conflict in your PC somewhere. 

I have verified the files and the game still crashes, i uninstalled and reinstalled and it still crashes, i verified again and it still crashes

1 hour ago, sleeplessjelly said:

can you link some kind of guide for this?

I cannot link you a guide because I don't know any, but I can write down some instructions for you :)

Your output_log says, you're running a Nvidia Geforce GT 735M, so you can open the nvidia website to download the latest driver:

https://www.nvidia.de/Download/index.aspx?lang=en

Use the drop down menus from top to bottom to select your video card and operating system (your log says win x64, I guess it's win10). You should end up with something like this:

hqDDqxt.png

Things may become tricky when it comes to the "Windows Driver Type", that's honestly something I've read about the very first time now. I have the gut feeling,it will be "Standard" for you, but just in case, I want to cover this one as well ;)
Since you use a laptop (the "M" in "Geforce GT 735M" stands for "mobile"), there is a small chance, that you actually have to choose "DCH" instead of "Standard".
To figure this out, you need to open the Nvidia Control Panel: right-click on some empty space on your desktop, the menu should show you a link to the control panel. In the lower left  corner of the control panel, you'll find a link called "System Information", which will bring up a new window where you can find the information about the driver type:

NTj168c.png

(Sorry for the german interface, I wasn't able to switch it to english but it will be very similar for you ;) )

After entering all the information on the website, hit the "Search" button and you'll be redirected to the download page of the correct driver which comes in form of an executable .exe file. Download and run it and follow the instructions on your screen.
The installer will probably ask you if you want to run the express installation or a customized one, the express variant should be fine for now, we'll try the other option if this one fails ;) If you don't get ask and a custom installer starts by default, you can keep clicking on "continue" or "install" or however it is called every time, that's basically the express installation :D

After this is done, reboot the laptop and try to launch KSP again.

I hope these instructions are clear and you can mange to go through the process but if you still have any questions, just ask them :)

Edited by 4x4cheesecake
Typos and stuff

55 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

I cannot link you a guide because I don't know any, but I can write down some instructions for you :)

Your output_log says, you're running a Nvidia Geforce GT 735M, so you can open the nvidia website to downlaod the latest driver:

https://www.nvidia.de/Download/index.aspx?lang=en

Use the dropdown menus from top to buttom to select your video card and operating system (your log says win x64, I guess it's win10). YOu should end up with something like this:

hqDDqxt.png

Things may become tricky when it comes to the "Windows Driver Type", that's honestly something I've read about the very first time now. I have the gut feeling, standart it will be "Standart" for you as well, but just in case, I want to cover this one as well ;)
Since you use a laptop (the "M" in "Geforce GT 735M" stands for "mobile"), there is a small chance, that you actually have to choose "DCH" instead of "Standart".
To figure this out, you need to open the Nvidia Control Panel: right-click on some empty space on your desktop, the menu should show you a link to the control panel. In the lower left  corner of the control panel, you'll find a link called "System Information", which will bring up a new window where you can find the information about the driver type:

NTj168c.png

(Sorry for the german interface, I wasn't able to switch it to english but it will be very similar for you ;) )

After entering all the information on the website, hit the "Search" button and you'll be redirected to the download page of the correct driver which comes in form of an executable .exe file. Download and run it and follow the instructions on your screen.
The installer will probably ask you if you want to run the express installation or a customized one, the express variant should be fine for now, we'll try the other option if this one fails ;) If you don't get ask and a custom installer starts by default, you can keep clicking on "continue" or "install" or however it is called everytime, that's basically the express installation :D

After this is done, reboot the laptop and try to launch KSP again.

I hope these instructions are clear and you can mange to go through the process but if you still have any questions, just ask them :)

Thanks for the help! Not only does this game run, but another game that i had a similar problem with now runs. Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.