Newbie Plays KSP on Hard

KERBIE Z

Once you become a veteran at something, you often forget what it was like when you were just a newbie. The wonders of something new, the trials you went through, it's as if they never happened. This journal is about my first try at this amazing game, Kerbal Space Program, on hard difficulty, no mission restarts. My lessons will be learned using cold hard Funds, errors paid for with lost reputation and lost Kerbonauts. 

My skills coming into this are based on doing the first three tutorials, a quick run at moderate difficulty before I realized I could revert flights, and some sandbox play with airplane designs. I had never been to orbit, and I don't read guides except for the in-game encyclopedia. I hope people can enjoy reading these entries, I will finish the game where-ever events take me. If you give me hints about errors I'm making, please, like an advanced civilization, give them vaguely to we undeserving Kerblings.

So, let us soon get started.

Good luck with it ! I'm not into such things actually...instead...i simply try to raise the scale of my missions and trying to do it better than most people, even then...i always play in Sandbox, as well as Science mode a bit, i gain experience by seeing how veterans do it, and try outdoing them, yet i did enable reverts as i don't want to leave or lose the big 4.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.