Kerbal Airways

Jeb KerBoom

Until we get an official company plane, this one should do. I've been using a modified version with 4 engines instead of 2, from dammed aerospace, to carry a rover. However, I think the stock one can do it as well.

Edit: Slap 2 engines onto the obvious mounts. Either kind works. Sorry, I forgot 'em!

Edited by Millst0ne MK II
Oops!

I may want to join. You don't seem to have any engineers, so I think PLB-Industries' scientists and engineers can get you up there pretty high and fast, perhaps even heavy. I have been thinking about a drop-ship design. I have also found an uncharted Island, it is charted but not easter egg hunted. I'll get some of romfarer's lazors out there to investigate.

This thread confuses me a little: it's a great idea and I want in, but it seems like it could use a bit more organisation. What are the rules? Are we supposed/allowed to build our own planes to do the hauling? Haul whatever we want to the bases, regardless of size or absurdity? Are you guys doing all the player turns and sharing the persistance file around privately? And what mods are in use?

A setup like this: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/21398-Stock-0-17-Community-Session! seems like it could benefit this thread.

(But with the turns able to be 'ended' sooner, so that it doesn't have to be a whole day between flights).

Edited by Quasar

I have been thinking of a new concept recently, and it involves transporting things with TRAINS! The only thing is that trains need tracks, which are wierd to attempt to make, I will work on this. If this works though, we will have to become Kerbal Transportation LTD. I will update when I get a train, tram, or something resembling it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to be a pilot, love flying planes. Just can never decide over joystick or keyboard. Able pilot.

EDIT-I also managed to fly from ksc to jool base and land and then back to landing at ksc :D

Edited by Deathcc13

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.