Multiplayer suggestion for KSP 2

Hello! I am a really big fan of KSP and for the ever wanted multiplayer in the sequel. I have a couple suggestions about multiplayer (I'm not expecting my ideas in the game but still I just want to share my ideas). So here they are: 

1. Server idea

With this idea (which is not new) people create private or open servers. If you know the game "Microsoft Flight Simulator" you know that people there create servers in which there are stations, pilots and etc. There are people that are at the command center and contact the pilots of the planes (which in our situation is Astronauts/Kermen) and tell them stuff like "Go to Bravo-1 gate" and etc. In this idea people will create servers, open or private and make things like they're own companies, say for example "SpaceX" but with they're own made up company names. In the servers there will be limited amount of resources that they will use, when doing tasks they will get more resources and materials. There are going to be different roles in the server like Astronauts, Command center staff, Scientists, Engineers and more. Basically roleplay of space companies. Its going to be normal KSP but with more people controlling the operation/flight.

2. MMORPG idea

This is where there are massive servers for Europe, NA, Australia, Asia, SA and etc. This is where people will join and get one planet and start off it. It is possible for a solar system to have multiple habitable worlds. People can invite friends so they control one planet together. They will try to go off interstellar to find new players/planets, which they can try to collaborate with each and other. It has the same features as people controlling one operation together as the server idea.

3. Operation collaboration idea

Here its more simple, it will be normal KSP but you can build your vehicle and operate it together.   

Thats it, I ran out of ideas. I think that the best idea is the server one, its going to be awesome if it exists. People will race to colonizing virtual space. It is truly amazing. I hope it will get to the game but even if it doesn't, I'm glad I shared my ideas!

Goodbye!

Edited by deadkill
I had to change Kerbal to Kermen

• 2 years later...