My first Lets Play!

The Cobbler

So, ive started my first ever lets play thursday! I want to sue this as a training for future lets plays, hopefully leading to ksp when I feel like it.

For now, my Lets Play is focused on Europa Universalis III, and while I aint the best player, I do consider myself adequate, and hopefully that will reflect into the gameplay. My voice was by no means up to the task that early in the morning, but hey, its a start. Any tips or feedback would be very appreciated!

So, without further ado:

is the Lets play! Edited by The Cobbler

Its 4 gigs, so itll take some time ;). If I have time, I might record and render episode 3 tonight :D

4 gigs, WOW. What recording software do you use as I have Fraps and 75 minutes would of taken a massive space on my Hard Drive.

Side Note: How long will Episode 3 be approximately and what sort of time range are you settling for in the future?

I use fraps, and im recording episode 03 now. I hope itll be ~40 mins, which well be my goal for future vids.

Interesting note, the individual clips took up sone 90 gigs, which means i can only record one episode at a time, after which i must render and delete :S

I use fraps, and im recording episode 03 now. I hope itll be ~40 mins, which well be my goal for future vids.

Interesting note, the individual clips took up sone 90 gigs, which means i can only record one episode at a time, after which i must render and delete :S

Thanks for the clarification, that's pretty much what I do but when my computer is rendering the video it is barely usable probably because I'm rendering with Windows Movie Maker ;.;. I really need to get something a bit better.

Well guys, minor problems:

I wake up and see they havent finished yet :S

Youtube is nearly done, but the rendering hasnt recognised a file, causing it to keep going for that frame. that means I will have to either wait a day and risk having to wait another day or cut out a piece and wait 1 day

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.