Game keeps crashing, please help!

KSP: 1.9.1 Windows

Problem: My game keeps crashing upon start up.

Mods Installed:

Astronomers Visual Pack 1.9.1
Chatterer 1.9.1
Community Tech Tree 1.9.1
EVE 1.9.1
EVA Struts 1.9.1
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes 1.6.9
KAS 1.9.1
KPBS 1.9.1
KIS 1.9.1
Modular Flight Integrator 1.8.9
Module Manager 4.1.3

Reproduction steps:

Crashes as soon as game opens.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/21jqtpgvvhd62qa/KSP.log?dl=0

Edited by joynerm
updated log

12 hours ago, Curveball Anders said:

MiniAVC is broken sincea bit back.

Remove all MiniAVC.dll or install ZeroMiniAVC

Okay so I did that and now everything loads in, however I'm having multiple errors in which items from mods "cannot be cloned because the item does not exist" and eve won't load in either. I updated the log, the same link should work. my image is an example of one of the errors.

uU2URRB.jpg

6 minutes ago, joynerm said:

Okay so I did that and now everything loads in, however I'm having multiple errors in which items from mods "cannot be cloned because the item does not exist" and eve won't load in either. I updated the log, the same link should work. my image is an example of one of the errors.

That by itself isn't bad, just means that you have some MM patches which are looking for missing mods.

So. First you need to go through your installed mods and verify that ALL dependencies are installed.

Also, post a current log file so that others can help

51 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

That by itself isn't bad, just means that you have some MM patches which are looking for missing mods.

So. First you need to go through your installed mods and verify that ALL dependencies are installed.

Also, post a current log file so that others can help

Okay so here is an updated log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjb8zdeswbw7y21/KSP.log?dl=0

I went through and deleted all of the mods, and then redownloaded with CKAN just to verify that they were downloaded correctly and all dependencies were there. I really appreciate your help, I'm just trying to get everything running correctly :/

[ERR 18:02:35.755] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: EVEManager, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 18:02:35.777] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: EVEManager, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 18:02:35.778] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: Utils, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 18:02:35.779] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: Utils, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 18:02:35.783] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPDev_Utils.2.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 18:02:35.783] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPDev_Utils.2.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 18:02:35.787] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KerbalEngineer.Unity, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 18:02:35.787] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KerbalEngineer.Unity, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 18:02:38.366] <color=orange><b>[KSPSteamController]:</b> Failed to initialize Steam API!</color>
[ERR 18:03:03.423] DDS: DXT3(256x256, MipMap=True) - DXT3 format is NOT supported. Use DXT5
[ERR 18:03:03.429] DDS: DXT3(256x256, MipMap=True) - DXT3 format is NOT supported. Use DXT5
[ERR 18:03:03.434] DDS: DXT3(256x256, MipMap=True) - DXT3 format is NOT supported. Use DXT5
[ERR 18:03:03.444] DDS: DXT3(256x256, MipMap=True) - DXT3 format is NOT supported. Use DXT5
[ERR 18:03:03.480] DDS: DXT3(256x256, MipMap=True) - DXT3 format is NOT supported. Use DXT5
[ERR 18:03:42.396] Texture 'KerbalHacks/KISProps/WalkieTalkie/engraving' not found!

Well there seems to still be some issues with EVE.

12 hours ago, joynerm said:

Okay so here is an updated log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjb8zdeswbw7y21/KSP.log?dl=0

I went through and deleted all of the mods, and then redownloaded with CKAN just to verify that they were downloaded correctly and all dependencies were there. I really appreciate your help, I'm just trying to get everything running correctly :/

Player.log, please, this one doesn't have all the info needed

14 hours ago, joynerm said:

my image is an example of one of the errors

The error messages in the image are normal for the main menu. Scatterer can't find Eve or any other planet because they don't exist in the start menu universe.

"DXT3 format is NOT supported. Use DXT5" means you won't be able to use the KerbalHacks parts unless the mod's textures are converted to DXT5 (you can possibly do that yourself with vector graphics software)

Edited by HansAcker

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.