[1.9.1] Part menu no longer showing (in space, not VAB)

Hi,

I'm playing KSP with some mods, mostly KER, KIS, KAS and EasyVesselShip. I've had to switch PC following a hardware failure, and on my new PC, with the same install (I copied my GameData folder) I'm having an issue with right-clicking parts while in space or landed:

- I can no longer get the right-click menu for any part belonging to a nearby ship and not the currently-activeship. Before I could not perform operations on another ship's part but the menu would show up

- When in EVA, I can only bring up the menu of parts that are within reach of my kerbal. Before, I could load up any menu, it's just that only nearby parts would have actions (like folding solar panels for example) available

- Most annoyingly, the menu for KAS's joint port is no longer available, even when it's on the active ship or I'm doing an EVA and my Kerbal is next to it. This means that while I can grab the hose from the resource centre on my "tanker" ship, I cannot attach it to the "receiving" ship

It's not a save issue - on my old PC the very same save with the same two ships right next to each other works fine.

I've tried reinstalling KSP and all its mods from scratch rather than using the old GameData folder but that did not help.

Any ideas? My Eve mission is kind of stuck if I can't refuel it with my ISRU rover ;)

Thanks

I figured it out, and I'm feeling very stupid... it was only due to not having advanced tweakables enabled :( Because of it, out-of-range parts had no options to display, and hence, no menu. And the JAS joints work fine, it's just that without advanced tweakables they only have a menu item if you have a Kerbal in EVA with a connector next to it.

Sorry for the bother!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.