Outer Planets mod Not working.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling OPM, it might work. What exactly isn’t working- the OPM planets don’t appear at all? Have you tried any other planet packs?

Normally mods don’t work because you have a missing dependency but CKAN is usually pretty good at getting them all- do you have Kopernicus, ModularFlightIntegrator and OPM folders in your KSP GameData? CKAN can make a list of mods you have installed, can you get that and post it along with the log files Player.log/Player.txt (on windows it’s at C:/users/your username/AppData/LocalLow/Squad/Kerbal Space Program) and KSP.txt from within the KSP directory, it’s a lot easier to debug with the logs.

And you’re definitely on 1.8.1?

5 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Try uninstalling and reinstalling OPM, it might work. What exactly isn’t working- the OPM planets don’t appear at all? Have you tried any other planet packs?

Normally mods don’t work because you have a missing dependency but CKAN is usually pretty good at getting them all- do you have Kopernicus, ModularFlightIntegrator and OPM folders in your KSP GameData? CKAN can make a list of mods you have installed, can you get that and post it along with the log files Player.log/Player.txt (on windows it’s at C:/users/your username/AppData/LocalLow/Squad/Kerbal Space Program) and KSP.txt from within the KSP directory, it’s a lot easier to debug with the logs.

Boulderco, CTTP, CustomBarnKit, EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements, Kopernicus and ModularFlightIntegrator (installed using github),  MechJeb2(installed using curseforge), OPM, scatterer(installed using spacedock) ModuleManager(installed using the forums from user Sarbian) 

<snip>

Edited by Geonovast
massive log file removed

5 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod and how do i share files and folders

@Jerel1417, I removed the huge log file from your post.  Posting logs directly onto the forum can cause issues loading the page.  I even had difficulty editing your post, it was so large.

You can upload the log file to a file sharing site, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, make sure the permissions are set for public, and then share the link to your uploaded file here on the forum.

Just now, Geonovast said:

@Jerel1417, I removed the huge log file from your post.  Posting logs directly onto the forum can cause issues loading the page.  I even had difficulty editing your post, it was so large.

You can upload the log file to a file sharing site, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, make sure the permissions are set for public, and then share the link to your uploaded file here on the forum.

thanks i dont know how to paste files

13 minutes ago, Jerel1417 said:

thanks i dont know how to paste files

Upload the files to the file sharing site, get the link to that file from the file sharing site, paste the link in this thread.

I've added all the mods you've listed into a stock 1.8.1 version of KSP and everything works as expected- I suspect you have a bad version of something but without knowing what versions you have installed it's impossible to say what.

If you have CKAN, just delete everything in GameData that isn't Squad or SquadExpansion and add them back in using CKAN, it's a lot easier to keep track of everything that way (BoulderCo is just the EVE configs not a mod in itself). If you don't have CKAN, I suggest you try it out as it makes managing mods so much easier: it deals with dependencies and versions for you, flags updates when they're released and can create new copies of KSP with different mods installed on each one; however not everything is on CKAN and mod maintainers can sometimes put the wrong versions on mods, but that's rare.

6 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

sorry about the reply with the log in it i didn't know how to copy links but here you go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wzNXWDzNT1myBt2JUBMgMFWk1ioxLREB?usp=sharing

14 hours ago, Jerel1417 said:

Hello fellow kerbals I have recently installed the outer planets mod with its dependencies but it won't work. I don,t know what I have done wrong. I play on ksp 1.8.1.2694 i have downloaded using CKAN. Thanks in advance

I have solved the problem tuns out I should have installed with ckan. kopernicus was downloaded with github and when i downloaded with CKAN it worked because i installed The wrong version of kopernicus that is a bruhmoment

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.